Thursday, July 26, 2007

10 Most 'Haunted' Places In Singapore


















Is it true?
Are these places really the top 10 Most Haunted Places in Singapore?
Sure or not?
Really meh?

I've been to one so-called 'haunted house' in the Dempsey area.
Then, we were a group of kaypoh, curious bunch of idiots.
It was somewhere in 2002.

My kid brother, Jai rented a car - we went for a joyride!
I don't know why when we all get together, we would
always have this section where we share GHOSTS stories!
What happened next, one of our friends suggested we go
check out this 'momok' house...

Parked the car somewhere near this old, dilapidated, creepy-looking
house, we went inside...

Jai has got this torchlight, we all huddled together and walked past the
hall... we saw a flight of stairs leading to some sort of a basement...
A couple of the girls were going down the stairs, and I was about to step on the
first flight of stairs when I heard a commotion,
like someone was shouting, heavy footsteps...

Alamak!!! Mampos!!! Got Hantu liao!!!
Naturally, I panicked lah... what else to do?
I was scared, my heart pumping twice than normal,
I broke into a cold sweat , I felt chill running down my spine.
Someone grabbed my hand - sheeshkebabs! so darn dark!!!

Woii!!! What the hell is happening????!!!!

Suddenly, in the darkness, I saw a man holding something that looked like a pole!!!
Mampos ah!!! My instint told me to CABOT!!!
It was chaos, the girls were screaming (me too lah!), others were running frantically!

OI!!! Lari! Lari! Keluar!

Some unfamiliar voice swearing in some bloody
foreign language that was super slowly registering in my head...

We all ran outside, run as fast as we can towards the car!
Sekali, got this old man, old Chinese man threatening to whack us with his 'pole'.
I just stood next to the car with the rest.

Jai was explaining & trying to calm the Ah Pek down...
When we saw him, we all apologized to the Ah Pek for intruding.

He was babbling something I couldn't understand...
Shortly after all that, we all left hastily.

In the car, we all broke into laughter!!! Hah! Ketawa rabak giler punyer!!!
It turned out that the Ah Pek was actually living there 'illegally'.
He thought we were a bunch of hooligans. That is why he got
his pole to chase us away... Merapek ah Ah Pek...!

So, padan muka all of us. We all deserved it.

Want to experience ghost ah?
Bukan nyer nampak hantu, Ah Pek yang naik HANTU!!!
Personally, we don't need to go to 'haunted' places to catch a glimpse
of ghost, hantu, momok or Casper...
These spirits could be roaming anywhere, everywhere.

0 Komeng: